WestJet International Flights, a highly popular operator of scheduled and charter flights in Canada, is known for its low budget services. Toronto Pearson International Airport and Calgary International airport are the two major international airports from where it operates. The airlines keep on updating their fleet collection. At present, the fleet consists of Boeing 767s.
WestJet International Flights was launched in the year 1996 with the purpose of giving a tough competition to the major airline companies of Canada. WestJet Encore and Swoop have branched out of WestJet airlines only. The airline will take you to over 100 destinations across 20 countries
- Carry-on baggage: Each passenger will be allowed to carry one personal item as well as carry-on luggage. The dimension of the carry-on luggage should be 53x23x38 cm. While the personal item should be 41x15x33 cm in dimension.
- Checked baggage: The weight of the baggage should be 23 kilograms or less. Its dimensions should be within 157 total centimeters. The number of free baggage that you can carry depends on the type of ticket you have booked. No free checked baggage is allowed for a basic, Econo, or Member Exclusive passenger. If you are an EconoFlex ticket holder, then you will be entitled to 1 free checked bag. A WestJet business class passenger can carry two free checked bags.
- If you opt for Economy WestJet cheap airline, then you will be offered delicious snacks. Hot meals can also be purchased.
- Premium cabin passengers enjoy delectable snacks in WestJet overseas flights. Long haul flights offer tasty meals as well. The charges are already included in the premium fare.
- WestJet business class passengers get to taste special menu, accompanied by salads and desserts. You can choose the time of your meal at your convenience.
- Connect with our representative to book your ticket for WestJet overseas flights. Our customer support phone lines are open 24 x 7.
There are multiple self-serve kiosks at the airport. You can use them for check-in up to 24 hours before the departure time. Check-in with the airport staff is possible from 3 hours to 60 minutes before the flight.
Online check-in service allows passengers to check themselves. It is allowed from 24 hours to 60 minutes before the departure time. Passengers who try to board WestJet last minute flights are not able to do so because of stringent norms and regulations.
WestJet Class Information
- Economy class: You can call this as the most basic cabin class offered by WestJet Airlines. The passengers can enjoy complimentary drinks and snacks during their domestic and short-haul flights. Long haul flights offer complimentary meals and drinks. Passengers can enjoy the inflight entertainment system. Personal monitors are fitted on each seat. Seats are spacious, comfortable, and offer sufficient legroom. The formation may vary according to aircraft. Generally, short-haul flights have 2×2 or 3×3 seat formation, while long haul flights have 2x3x2 or 3x3x3 formation for the seats.
- Premium Economy: This ticket will provide you full economic experience. But you will get some extra comforts as well. You will get a priority boarding and check-in facility. Crew members will be a bit more attentive towards you. There are multiple TV shows, games, and movies to enjoy.
- Premium class: Those passengers who look for more comfort and extra space, definitely needs to book a premium class ticket. The seat formation can be in the form of 2×2, 2x2x2, and 2x3x2.
- WestJet Business class: If you want to experience traveling in the utmost luxury and convenience, then it is a good idea to book your tickets for WestJet Dreamliner business class. You can have dinner anytime as per your wish. You will get to taste the delectable inflight menu. Welcome drinks and assorted wines are available in plenty. Being a prime WestJet Business class passenger, you get access to facilities like access to airline’s lounge, bigger baggage allowance, and amenity kit. You can keep yourself entertained for hours using personal touch screen monitors and noise-canceling headphones. Seats have closable screens for maintaining privacy. You can convert each seta into a lie-flat bed. You will be provided premium blankets and pillows for the journey. AC power outlet, as well as the USB port, is available for charging your devices.
- First-class: It does not offer any first-class cabin facility.